OUR PROJECT CAPABILITY
Back in 2009, when most major PV companies were investing heavily into silicon material, Canadian Solar made a very different strategic decision to establish the total solar solution business. We formed a global PV project business unit developing PV projects in Canada, USA, Japan and China. Our team of experts specialize in project development, evaluations, system designs, engineering, managing project coordination and organizing financing. In Addition, our team of experts ensures that your project systems are designed and perfected no matter how large or small your needs maybe. Our team is able to deploy a project which could range from few hundred kilowatts (commercial systems) to utility- scale projects with megawatts capacity.
The Canadian Solar team ensures your photovoltaic projects are constructed cost effectively, operate flawlessly and can provide regular operation and maintenance for a most optimal power generation.
PROJECT | CAPABILITIES & ADVANTAGES
● One-stop solar service
● Extensive knowledge base
● Meticulous technical service
● Valuable supply chain access
● Financial strength
● Tier one quality standards
The very skilled team of solar professionals at Canadian Solar offers a range of operation and maintenance services utilizing state-of-the-art technology to efficiency and pro-actively monitor and manage Photovoltaic power systems.
PROJECT | PROCESS
Canadian Solar <<One-Stop-Shop>> model
● Project scope assessment of concept
● Identify site/s and stakeholders
● Understand approval procedures
● Advise on available subsidy and application procedures
● Site and infrastructure assessments
● Feasibility study and grid-impact study
● Geo-tech and techno-economic assessment
● Environmental impact assessment (EIA)
● Risk assessment, and management plan
● Technology selection, design and pre-engineering
● Resources assessment and energy yield assessment (P50, P90)
● Viability assessments, financial modeling
● Planning permits and grid-connection approval
● Grid impact study (i.e. DigSilent)
● Land lease or purchase and power purchase agreement (PPA)
● Supply agreement and financial structure
● Commercial closure/end buyer
● Project engineering
● Performance optimization and cost reduction
● Procurement of BOS components and PV panels
● Site preparation and foundation and mounting structure
● Install module, DC & AC cabling, inverter and grid-connection
● Testing and communication (T&C)
● Operation and maintenance
● Technical inspection
● Real time monitoring (remote)
● Reporting (performance data) and training
System racking installation.
Site testing of engineered solutions.
Canadian Solar's operation and maintenance centre.
>> More information, please send e-mail ( email@example.com ) to our global project and customer support team.