Marketing Communication Specialist.2013-08-01
Job Title: Marketing Communication Specialist
Reports to: Marketing Director in HQ / Country Manager
Position Summary: This position will be responsible for branding and promoting our products in order to expand our business.
Marketing: - Develop and implement marketing plan for Japan
- Develop and manage marketing budget for Japan
Branding: - Develop and communicate company and product brand positioning/messaging
PR: - Develop and manage Public relations activities such as press releases, media relations etc.
Advertisement: - Develop and manage company-advertisement campaigns such as print, banner and E-newsletter ads.
Social Media: - Develop and manage company social media campaigns such as FB, twitter if necessary
Trade Shows: - Develop and manage company industry trade shows
Special Events: - Manage customer and special company events
Web Site: - Develop and manage CSJ website
Collateral: - Develop and manage company/product collateral materials such as company brochure, project case studies, company presentation etc.
- Manage outside vendors relations and budget
- Regular communicate internal team members and provide report
Other Projects: - Ready to take on other marketing communications
projects that are not included in this position
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communication preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience in marketing communication field
- Experience/Knowledge of PV system is a plus
- Excellent in all Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent in Social Media Tools
- Excellent in Graphic Design tools
- Strong organizational skills and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation skills externally and internally
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Japanese/English)
- Be patient
- Communicate closely with HQ and deliver marketing activities within agreed budget
- Based on the corporate marketing strategy, plan and deliver effective and efficient marketing promotions/advertising in Japan
- Collect and analyze customer’s trend, current market conditions and competitors’ information and come up with effective advertisement tools such as FB, twitter if necessary
Note: The company reserves the right to change the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time at its own discretion. If you want to apply for this positoin, please send us you full profile or copy of your resume